December 10, 2007

St. Louis Scooter Club

I just realized I have never blogged about the St. Louis Scooter Club. St. Louis Scooter Club was born this summer out of one man's (Ed Reggi) desire to have a formal scooter club here in St. Louis. I somehow got drug along for the ride :) St. Louis Scooter Club was created to be a very open club to all kinds of scooters and scooterists. It is not specific to one type of scooter or riding habit.

With winter setting in, Ed and I are more and more working on the site versus riding, I know that sounds so tragic. We would rather be out on one of our outstanding St. Louis Scooter Club rides but hey weather is weather. Check out the pictures of our St. Louis Scooter Club rides at www.stlscooterclub.com .

St. Louis Scooter Club can be found at www.stlscooterclub.com . Our St. Louis Scooter Club forums can be found at www.stlscooterclub.com/forum The forums are totally free for use and contain a wealth of knowledge and a love of scootering.

We would love to have you all check out the St. Louis Scooter Club website as well as the St. Louis Scooter Club forums!

We are in the beginning stages of planning a St. Louis Scooter Rally for September 2008.


4 comments:

scoman said...

I enjoy reading your comments on about the St. Louis Scooter Club and the good advice and links that you have posted in the St.Louis Scooter Club Forum.

Keep up the good work getting the word out about
Scooting in St. Louis.

administrator said...

www.stlscooterclub.com is by far one of the best resources on the web for St. Louis Scooter owners.

Every since I have been attending their weekly meetings I have met some really great riding folk!

Peace -

SocoPete said...

Hey Miss M thanks. This
www.stlscooterclub.com are great peope to ride with.

Check us out at this site http://www.stlscooterclub.com/

I have met some really nice people.

Scooterjo said...

Nice blog and pictures! I also enjoy the St Louis Scooter Club and forums as well.

Thanks for adding a Hanukkah related smiley and not beating me up for asking for it..like what happened to this guy...http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/12/subway.attack

And I thought the Grand bus stop was rough!