November 22, 2007

Two Days Differing Views

Rode Sunday and Monday but the days were different as day and night. Sunday was 50ish and rainy. Monday was 73 and sunny!

Sunday, Pete and I rode up to Pere Marquette via the Alton bridge. Came back via the Brussels and Golden Eagle Ferry. Even with the cooler temperatures with rain we managed to have a good time as always.

Pere Marquette Ride



Monday, all by my lonesome, I rode out to Morrison, MO. Morrison is 20 miles West of Hermann on HWY 100. Just a beautiful day for a ride!

Morrison Ride



On the way back form Morrison, I stopped on the Gasconade Bridge. I was thinking I wished I had a way to attached my camcorder up to come along for the ride. I decided to hook my digital camera to my jacket like I do my ipod.. it actually worked a little..

No comments: