December 26, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Buon Natale! A Christmas miracle, temperatures go to 51!

Well maybe there was a little ice on the ground but a scooter trip was in order. We were so spoiled in November riding all month. December has been full of rain, snow and cold. So you take advantage of a good day where you can!

I got to test out my new action cam that Santa Ed brought me! I wonder how long it will be before all my fellow SLSCers are over me and my new cam?

Christmas Ride 2007


The action cam works pretty well, audio not that great but I will learn how to edit some of that wind out and mix in some music.

Under the bridge @ Hwy 21 and Meramec Bottom road.
Just ignore that ice over there.




I love the look of Pete's Burgman, the front is just so cool looking compared to the newer models.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know I did!

1 comment:

administrator said...

I love your pictures and your blog Maggie! Keep up the wonderful stories I live through your website!