September 18, 2007

Scooter People

Over the last year I have met so many cool people associated with scooting. I wanted to share a tattoo from an outstanding scooterist, MJ. MJ is this awesome person and she LOVES to scoot! She commutes daily on her beloved plum Vespa LX150.

She is full of love for scooters and her enthusiasm for them is contagious!

Check out her Yoda Tat!! This is just wicked!!



Another person I met about 3 months ago is Rob Carver. He is a scooter mechanic, who you just have to meet! There is not a nicer guy in the world. Bobby tells it like it is and is so very very helpful. I have always been intimidated by engines and such. But through Bobby I am learning more and more every day! It is so cool to sit on his garage floor and watch him work on my scooter. Anyone in St. Louis reading this that hasn't met Bobby should make arrangements to have him look at your scooter. I promise you will not regret it. At the young age of 26, Bobby has more knowledge of two wheeled things than anyone in St. Louis.

1 comment:

Scooterjo said...

Maggie,

Thanks for the very kind words about my tattoo and my love of scooting. Yes, I LOVE to be on my scooter. Even though my commute has been increased to an hour each way, due to a move to South St Louis, I consider that time to be SCOOTER time!!! Being on my scooter is the cheapest form of therapy I know.

MJ