August 1, 2007

Wide World of Hot Dogs

After work last night I took a spin over to The Hill area to see fellow scooterist, Shelia. Shelia and Barry had just returned from a trip up to Canada. Even though they experienced a few bumps in the road they had a good time away.

I left about 6:30ish and was trying to figure a route back home and decided i just wanted to get home so I would come back over to Manchester and ride out. On the way out I was getting hungry so I decided to stop at Carl's Drive-In. Yummy hot dogs and root beer!!

http://www.hollyeats.com/CarlsHB.htm

LOL. check out that Chili Dog! and NO I did not have that ;)

After an invigorating carb and cholesterol filled dinner, I altered my route and headed up into Clayton, traveling a little bit more north I decided to head out to Creve Coeur Park then back home!

Evening Rides are fun! I am planning another, umm tonight ;)

No comments: