July 14, 2006

Friday Night Ramble



Started out to Castlewood to warm up.. not that I needed warming up but Castelwood seems to be my starting point. Parked the scooter and took a walk by the river.


The pictures tonight are as the sun is going down as opposed to my morning visit the other day.






I was going to come back in Big Bend to Sappington to see a friend but decided before that I would take a side trip back out to Sherman Park. So this found me back on St Paul Road.



I love this shot from between the grass. I wish I could grown my grass this long.. I hate manicured lawns! However I am sure my neighbors would not appreciate it.






I found this cool spot where the tree line breaks open on the side of the road and a huge field of long grass appears with a farmhouse. I parked and took a picture. This so much reminds me of the French countryside.






I can not begin to say enough about Sherman Beach Park. I want to take the bikes out and ride the longer trail up to Glencoe...one of these days after I get over my new scooter itch!



After I left Sherman Beach Park, I rode Big Bend east to Sappington. After a stop at The Emporium, I rode Manchester Road back home to West County. My first experience with Manchester Road and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments: