April 8, 2008

Spring is here!

Scoots in Herman @ Stone Hill Winery


Great weekend to get in some riding. Both days saw us heading out west to the hills and twisties. Saturday was a St. Louis Scooter Club ride out to Morrison and back. Sunday, Pete and I were going to head up north to Hardin but at the last minute we change the route and went out west to Cuba. Sunday we saw lots of bikers out enjoying the GREAT weather.




Max' Sexy Pose


Hwy 8 through Mark Twain National Forest


Roadside Park Mark Twain National Forest

5 comments:

Crusty said...

Looks like a nice ride Maggie. We are getting a day here and there of nice weather, but Spring is slow getting here to New England. Rain for this weekend for us :-(

Ronman said...

Maggie your posts and pictures remind me of how badly I need to head over to Mo. for a ride. Nice blog ma'am.

Ronman

Lady R (Di) said...

Hi Maggie, Lady R here. I have been coming by for a while and decided to comment. I enjoy looking at pics from others and you take nice ones! I have linked you to my blog so I can visit often. Come on by and visit me sometime. Ride safe. Lady R

Maggie said...

Thanks guys, I enjoy taking the pictures.. oh and to ride. Ronman come on over I can take you on some great Missouri roads! Lady R, headed there now!

Touring Motorcycle exhausts said...

Maggie, on riding, you are my role model! You inspire me with your enthusiasm.