May 4, 2008

Good Day Sunshine

What an absolutely perfect day for a ride. Finally I think we have turned the corner on the cool weather... well it sounds nice when I type it but St. Louis is St. Louis and it could be snowing this week!

Meeting at the Diamonds to go West



Meramec River


I rode Flutter today.. first long ride on her since I got the big bike. I love how she rides the twisties.. obviously not the huge power of the 650 but nonetheless I loved the ride today!

Flutter



Swim At Your Own Risk
Photo Courtesy of Scot


Turtles Sunbathing on the Meramec
Photo Courtesy of Pete




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the video! Nice day for a ride here as well.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and video. What was with the smoke to the left of the road?

Maggie said...

Atlas, someone was burning leaves :)

Harley Motorcycle Tires said...

st. Louis can be so snowy boring! So whenever the sun is up even if for 5 minutes, get the bike and enjoy your rides before time is up. I am sure you did enjoy!