October 30, 2007

Ride for an Orange Tree - Boles, MO


Yesterday I saw this cool orange tree out in Boles. So I decided to go back and photograph it today. I also wanted to check out the road that I accidentally turned down yesterday. I followed it over to Manchester Road and went over another road I had never been on named Bassett back to St. Albans. Both are very very cool roads!

I left earlier today than yesterday and it was damn cold! Went over to Heads store in St. Albans for coffee. They are putting a f-ing Starbucks in Mae Heads store!!! Yeah a f-ing Starbucks!!!!!!! Will still be the general store but with an f-ing Starbucks in it as well.. *SIGH* Cracks me up! I guess all this is inevitable with the McMansions dotting the landscape in St. Albans now.. but a F-ING Starbucks, LMAO!! So great I got to buy an overpriced lousy cup of coffee but hey it was warm... The store was founded in 1893 had the same old characteristics for years. Blah...


No comments: