May 29, 2008

Why I own 3 Corazzo jackets and will always buy from them...

Last fall I had an accident and was wearing a 5.0 Corazzo jacket. The jacket took the brunt of the hit on my left arm but I had some damage from the liner burning into my skin.

Corazzo reads a forum I post at and was concerned about the burning of my skin. They asked if they could have the jacket back and they would replace it with a new one. I was hesitant as this was a special color that at the time they had only made as a prototype and had given to Moto Italia. They replaced the jacket with the same color and I gave them back the jacket I had the accident with.

Today I get this from Corazzo... this is why I will own more Corazzo items in the future.

From: corazzo chad
To: Maggie302
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Subject: Re: your black and pink 5.0 Quote message
Call Me!!!!!

chad@corazzo.net
503.236.xxxx

Just so you know

because of the your jacket and your crash we were able to find an internal lining for the jackets that is more heat resistant so the melting doesn't happen like it did to you

chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie-

What a great story and a great company. I just bought my first Corazzo jacket and can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks for the vote of confidence in Corazzo.
--Nashvegas

Harley Motorcycle Tires said...

Wow! Corazzo is such a great company! I am going to look for a corazzo jacket til i get one. They responded to your crash and did not stop at replacing the jacket. But they came up with a more protective jacket. I love!